Pain Relief Treatments That Work...FAST
Get Your Life Back Without Medication or Surgery
Speak to one of our skilled Wellness Techs to see how Vyfy Wellness Club can noticeably reduce pain after only the first treatment. Schedule your session today, and you’ll also receive a cryotherapy session on us!)
If you’re suffering from pain, you’re not alone. We’re here to help.
Did you know that 58.9 percent of adults in the United States are living with pain?
According to the findings from a report released by the National Center for Health Statistics, back pain is the most common type of pain, affecting nearly 2 out of 5 U.S. adults in the last three months.
That means a majority of Americans are dealing with the consequences of pain, which can have a devastating impact on your ability to function at home and work.
Pain sufferers may find it challenging to participate in social activities and hobbies, leading to decreased self-esteem and a lack of meaningful connections.
It is also common for people with chronic pain to have sleep disturbances, fatigue, trouble concentrating, decreased appetite, and mood changes.
How do you know if pain is affecting your quality of life?
- You’re always tired and get exhausted doing the simplest of tasks (preventing you from enjoying your day and spending time with loved ones)
- Your Doctor tells you medication or surgery are the only options. Even then, you’ll likely continue living with some level of pain
- Physical pain like headaches, arthritis, sleep deprivation, injury recovery, and low energy keep you from doing the things you once loved doing
Wouldn’t it be great if you could move past these problems without surgery and medication?
What would it look like if you could return to a time before the pain stopped you from fully living your life?
What would you do first?
➢ Book your next vacation?
➢ Spend time outside with your kids?
➢ Try out that new exercise class at the gym?
➢ Play with your grandkids without fear of triggering more pain?
The truth is, even a slight reduction in pain intensity can increase levels of physical and emotional wellbeing and improve quality of life.
Imagine how it would feel with less pain, less discomfort, less immobility?
Maybe you see yourself in one of these client stories:
You can reduce your pain and improve the quality of your life within your first visit to Vyfy Wellness Club.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today to receive your customized Pain Relief Plan and try cryotherapy on us!
Hear what Lance McGarvey has to say
-voiceover for Louisville City FC, Racing Louisville FC and the Men’s Louisville Basketball team
Here’s how it works:
Schedule your complimentary first visit (consultation).
Meet with a skilled Wellness Tech for recommended therapy options.
Try 3 visits. If you don’t notice an improvement in your quality of life, you’ll get your money back.
How Vyfy Wellness Club can help you
A 2019 study published in the US Library of Medicine showed that the types of therapy offered at Vyfy could have the benefit of relieving pain and improving lumbar spine function among patients.
After serving hundreds of clients since August, we’ve seen a wide range of results from their customized treatment plan, including:
- Relieved stress and anxiety
- Relieved low back pain
- Reduced pain all over the body
- Increased flexibility
- Relieved tension headaches
- Reduced depression
- Boosted immunity
- Improved overall health and wellbeing
Our primary pain treatment is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF).
PEMF stimulates all cells in the body with its energy, allowing cells to operate naturally at their optimal levels and achieve a natural state of wellness.
Using PEMF stimulates cell metabolism, increases oxygenation, and reduces inflammation. This action can cause a chain of processes in the body that could lead to improvement of health without adverse side effects
PEMF reduces pain by performing the following functions:
- Improving muscle function, bone healing, and repairs bones and tendons
- Improving circulation of blood oxygen and nutrients to cells resulting in reducing edema
- Detoxifying and regenerating damaged cells
- Improving energy by increasing circulation and allowing for better sleep quality
- Stimulating cell metabolism so the body can repair cells quicker, leading to improved overall health
- Suppressing inflammatory response, which can help reduce arthritis pain
- Decreasing recovery time from injury and wound repair
Our focus is on relieving your pain...fast!
Because everyone’s pain treatment plan is designed specifically for their needs and goals, we also have these treatments to support pain relief in addition to PEMF:
Cryotherapy is a non-invasive hyper-cooling treatment, where the body is safely cooled to between -110 to -170 degrees for up to three minutes.
Pain Relief Benefits of Cryotherapy:
- Relief of joint and muscle pain
- Improve circulation
- Lower your skin temperature
- Reduce nerve activity
- Reduce pain and swelling
Localized cryotherapy can treat specific pain points on the body with extremely cold bursts of air in 90 seconds or less.
Pain Relief Benefits of Local Cryo:
- Reduce pain, soreness, and stress
- Decrease inflammation
- Improve post-activity recovery
- Increase range of motion and mobility
Infrared saunas heat the body directly from within, resulting in deeper tissue penetration.
Pain Relief Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Relief from muscle tension and soreness
- Relief from joint pain and stiffness
- Increase metabolism
- Improve circulation
Compression Therapy is a cutting-edge recovery system that helps athletes recover and rehabilitate between training sessions or following competitive events by increasing blood flow through the body and allowing for more efficient blood flow.
Pain Relief Benefits of Compression Therapy:
- Flushing of lymphatic fluids and lactic acids, removing toxins
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve circulation
- Accelerate muscle recovery
- Reduce water accumulation
- Increase flexibility